The year 2005 has brought lots of suprises, excitement and sadness to our lives.
For me, it has been filled with lots of joy as well as life-long lessons in both personal and professional aspect of my life. I decided to share some of the top 5 things for 2005 by category below.
My top 5 accomplishments for 2005 in web design are:
- Launch of this blog site Soaphia (still learning new things on how this all works)
- Successful Redesign and rebranding of www.fox.temple.edu and 50 related site within the business school
- Redesign and launch of www.cappuccinoconnection.com and its wholesale arm
- Making my web consulting company vis-Ã -vis design profitable again
Top 5 things that made life easier for me in 2005:
- Backpack – organizing everything I need to do under one roof
- Basecamp – helping to manage insane web projects
- Drop Send – real solution for my email attachment problems with my clients
- Google Earth – helped to see and find the places when I needed to travel
- Skype – connects me with my friends abroad without paying a dollar
Top 5 movies that I liked in 2005:
Top 5 places that I really enjoyed visiting in 2005:
- Astoria, Oregon
- Stonefield Beach, Oregon
- Boulder, Colorado
- Santa Barbara, California
- La Jolla, California
Top 5 sites that I frequented the most this year:
I guess this wraps up the top 5 things I thought was worth mentioning for the year 2005.
Let’s see what the new year brings.